Actress-model Jun Ji Hyun is gonna encourage you to drink 2 liters of water a Day!
Nongshim, a notable food and beverage company of South Korea is going to launch ‘Good Habit of Drinking Water’ campaign with Jun Ji-hyun, who has become new brand ambassador of Baeksan Artesian Water.
Nongshim planned this campaign to promote the importance of drinking sufficient water among Koreans. As we know, experts recommend everyone to drink 2 liters of water a day for a lot of health benefits. But study shows that Koreans in average only drink 1 liter of water a day.
So in this campaign, Jun Ji-hyun will inform the consumers when they must drink water in their daily lives. In this way, she will also encourage them to drink 2 liters of water per day.
The campaign will be held on Baeksan Water’s official instagram on the concept of ‘Jun Ji hyun’s daily routine of drinking water’. Nongshim will upload promotional photos of Jun Ji-hyun where she will emphasize on daily life moments when you should drink water. Henceby, Jun will suggest you that your body needs to be hydrated after getting up from bed, before and after exercise, before going out and before going to bed.
Why Jun encourages you to drink 2 liters water per day
1. Drinking 2 liters of water a day cleanses toxins from your body, helps your kidney regain balance and gives you a lot of energy.
2. Study shows that a lack of water in your body can introduce premature wrinkles on your skin. So drinking 2 liters of water will delay your aging process and help you avoid blackheads, acne and wrinkles.
3. ‘2 liters a day’ water intake may aid weight loss too. A 12-week study shows that drinking 500 mL of water before each meal increased weight loss by 44%. Moreover, it temporarily boosts your metabolism. So you can burn more calories throughout the day just by drinking sufficient water.
4. Water helps the urinary system get rid of toxins and flash away nasty bacteria from urinary tract. So just drink 2 liters of water a day, and say goodbye to itchy urination and urinary tract infection!
Baeksan Water Challenge with Jun Ji-hyun
On this April 2021, Baeksan water will arrange an exclusive ‘Water Challenge Event’ with Jun Ji-hyun. Any instagram user will be able to participate this challenge by uploading his/her photo on social media with required hashtags, but the conditions are-
1. You have to express ‘2’ with your fingers (that will imply the importance of drinking 2 liters of water a day).
2. You will also have to portray the moment when you need to drink ‘Baeksan water’.
And at the end of this event, 300 participants will be selected through lottery and they will be honored with various gift items.
Why Jun Ji Hyun Chose Baeksan Water
Baeksan Artesian Water is named after the old name of Mt. Baekdu. It is collected from the water source at 2,744m, the highest point of the active volcano Mt. Baekdu. The volcanic bedrock of Mt. Baekdu filters the water, which is soared up by the power of nature. This spring water is enriched with ideal minerals, and its taste is the same throughout the year too.
Nongshim built the new factory of Baeksan water including world class facilities in 2015. Baeksan water is purified through a minimal filtration system. From water intake to production, logistics and delivery, all processes are fully automated to prevent probable human contamination at the source.
So like a lot of Korean consumers, Gianna Jun also got attracted to Baeksan water for its high-end brand value, uncontaminated water source, reliable water quality and high-tech production facilities.
Lastly, to all of the fans and well-wishers, try to drink 2 liters of water a day just like Jun Ji-hyun and stay healthy, stay beautiful!